Customers who purchased this extended warranty plan can enjoy one extended year of warranty service. The Plan is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The extended warranty service will be valid only if the payment is made.
- The extended warranty service will be valid for one year from the expiry date of the original warranty period, not from the date of purchase.
- Maxcare shall, at its sole discretion, to repair or replace the defective part of the product in accordance with the warranty terms.
- For areas such as the Islands District, Sha Tau Kok Frontier Closed Area, Ta Kwu Ling, Man Kam To, Mai Po, Lok Ma Chau, Lo Wu Frontier Closed Area, Ma Wan and Discovery Bay, within warranty period, an additional fee of HK$300 will be charged for on-site inspection and parts will not be charged; After warranty period, an additional fee of HK$400-700 will be charged for on-site inspection and parts will be charged separately.
- The extended warranty plan is valid only in Hong Kong, other regions will not be covered.
- A renewal contract will be issued to those who purchased the extended warranty plan. If the customer fails to present the renewal contract during the use of warranty service, the product will be treated as non-warranty product. Maxcare reserves the right in its sole discretion to charge for the maintenance fee and the corresponding component fees. The renewal contract will not be re-issued if lost, please retain for your record.
- The renewal contract must be signed by Maxcare and borne an official stamp to be valid, otherwise, Maxcare reserves the right to charge for the maintenance fee and the corresponding component fees.
- The renewal contract will be invalid if found defaced or altered. Photocopies of this renewal contract will not be accepted.
- Repair and maintenance services are applicable only to the main body, all accessories, such as wires, adapters, shells, battery, remote control, electrode pads, and the covers etc. are not included. Consumable parts will not be covered.
- Repair and maintenance services will not be covered the items that are placed other than for self-use purposes. (i.e. place other than residences)
- Any self-repairs, install, dismantle, modified, or move by the customers shall be considered as a violation of Repair Service Terms and Conditions, which is not covered in the warranty.
- The warranty will be null and void in the following circumstances, the product has been damaged by typhoon, natural disasters, flood, accident, insects, misuses, negligence, self-repair, improper power supply, or animal. The company shall not be liable for these damages even it’s under warranty.
- If there is any dispute in the warranty terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
- The display sample is not eligible for purchasing the renewal plan.
If you have any inquiries about the above renewal plan, please contact our customer service assistant at 2950 9383. This renewal plan is only applicable to individual customers. For corporate customers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for renewal details.