- Select the item you would like to order and press ”Add to cart”. After item has been added to cart, you can view the product’s specification, quantity and price. You can either choose to “Continue shopping” or “Check out” to proceed payment.
- After completing the above procedure, it comes to the order processing procedure.
Notice to Customers
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between customers and Maxcare Industrial Limited (the company); this also implies that customers have read and agreed with them:
- Please read and check carefully for all the details of the sales invoice, including the product color, code, price, size and functions. No exchange or refund for any items sold in normal sales conditions.
- All verbal promises/ agreements are invalid.
- If the delivery is not received within 3 months from the date of purchase, the purchase will be deemed as void.
- All items are non-refundable.
- For sold and self-pickup goods, if the product fails to meet the manufacturer’s standards, please bring the product together with its packaging, accessories and sales invoice to the original store to exchange for another item of the same model. No exchange for damaged goods.
- Arrangements for changing products after placing an order, there will be a 10% (of the original purchase amount) surcharge. If arrangements related to delivery, there will be an additional surcharge of HK$500 per way. Also, if item has been unboxed company reserves the right to refuse any changes.
- Customers shall measure and provide related sizes, including that of the destination, door, doorway and lift, etc. Company will not be responsible for any delivery, placement, installation or safety issues due to measurement mistakes. Customers shall look after all of their belongings, e.g. floor, furniture and properties, during delivery or installation. The company will not be responsible for any loss or damages.
- Additional transportation fees will be charged if there are slopes, stairs or stairs beyond floor, fees will be calculated on the basis of individual items and address. Including used goods or discarded furniture collected through trade-in discounts.
- If customers desire to change the delivery date, please notify the company at least 7 days beforehand. For any delivery circumstances that are outside the company’s control, the company will not be held accountable.
- Free delivery service will be provided upon purchasing massage chairs. Yet, such service does not cover areas outside of Hong Kong. For Islands District, Frontier Closed Area, Man Kam To, Mai Po, Lok Ma Chau, Ma Wan and Discovery Bay, additional charges will be charged. Additional charges of HK$100-200 per floor will be charged for buildings that do not have elevator services. Additional charges will be paid in cash to the delivery staff.
- For unsuccessful delivery, we will be in contact to rearrange for another one. Rearrangement fee of HK$100 will be charged.
- Failed delivery due to wrong address or telephone number will lead to cancellation of the order. Customers will be responsible for all costs involved in the incident.
- Should the delivery address does not allow parking and causes carting, HK$100 will be charged for every 100M.
- Delivery time may increase due to the actual circumstances when the following happens:
- Ordered items consist only of parts
- Ordered items are out of stock
- Incomplete delivery information
- Customers request for altering orders or delivery information
- Public holidays/ festivals or promotion period
- Any accidents, traffic or weather conditions that are beyond the company’s control
15. Arrangement for ordering for self-pickup:
- All orders should be collected within 1 month from the date of purchase, or else they will be deemed void, and there will be no refunds, the deposit will not be returned, and the fully paid goods will not be reissued.
16. Warranty terms and conditions:
- Damage or natural damage caused by unreasonable or human misuse, storage or accident
- Items have been installed, disassembled, modified, and moved by customers
- Display items, clearance items, product samples
17. Notes on maintenance:
- Customers must keep the sales invoice for repair and maintenance services;
- Maxcare reserves all rights to decide for repair or change of the concerned items within the warranty period;
- The warranty period of repaired or changed products starts from the date of the initial purchase;
- Repair and maintenance services are only applicable to the main body, all accessories, shells, wires, and chargers, etc. are not included;
- Repair and maintenance services do not cover items that are placed other than for self-use purposes (i.e. places other than residences);
- There is no maintenance for the goods that have been installed, disassembled, modified, and moved by customers
- Customers have to visit repair center for repair service;
- The delivery service does not include the round-trip transportation service for future maintenance and repairs. Customers must bring their own products to the Maxcare repair center to enjoy the service;
- Except for massage chairs and large fitness equipment, customer must bring their own items to the Maxcare repair center for services;
- On-site Inspection, repair and maintenance services are only applicable to massage chairs and large fitness equipment;
- Repair and maintenance services do not cover areas outside of Hong Kong;
- For areas such as the Islands District, Frontier Closed Area, Man Kam To, and Lok Ma Chau within the warranty period, an additional fee of HK$300 will be charged for on-site inspection and parts will not be charged; After the warranty period, an additional fee of HK$400-700 will be charged for on-site inspection and parts will be charged separately.
18. For situations that are beyond the company’s control, including but not limited to, fire, accidents, natural hazards, laws and orders made by the HKSAR government or any statutory authorities, strikes, lack of labor, delay on goods, raw materials or shipment, which makes it impossible for Maxcare to perform its obligations written here, Maxcare shall be exempted from those duties and will not be held responsible.
19. Customers will be charged 30% or more deposit for each sales order.
20. For China, Macau or overseas orders:
- No delivery on Sundays/ Public Holidays
- Customers are responsible for all transportation fees, tax and tariffs and all other related charges and processes. Please contact the Customs and Excise Department or SF Express for details
- Customers shall accept that the orders may be opened by the Customs and Excise Department or under any necessary situations, the company does not accept that as a reason for return/ refund.
21. In case of dispute, Maxcare Industrial Limited reserves the right for a final decision.